Karl Jaspers: From Selfhood to Being, Bar Ilan University Press, 2006, Ramat Gan, Israel (Hebrew)
Karl Jaspers: From Selfhood to Being, Value Inquiry Book Series, Rodopi, 2012
The Angel of History – The idea of the Jewish past in 20th century, Magness, Hebrew university Press, 400 pp. (Hebrew) (Forthcoming)
The Angel of Jewish History, Academic Studies Press, Brighton MA, USA, 2014
The Desire for Metaphysics, Selected Papers on Karl Jaspers, Common Ground, University of Ilinois Research Park, 2014
1. “The covenant between philosophy and Revelation: David Hartman’s Thought in the view of Karl Jaspers’ philosophy”, Daat, vol. 53 (winter, 2004), pp. 161-192 (Hebrew)
2. “History and Zionism in the Thought of Nathan Rotenstreich”, Israel, 4, 2003, pp. 185-206 (Hebrew)
3. “From Psychiatrics to Philosophy: the idea of the Self in Karl Jaspers’ philosophy”, Iyun , Vol. 53 (April, 2004), pp. 123-150 (Hebrew)
4. “From Opposition to Reciprocity- Karl Jaspers on science, philosophy and what lies between them”, International philosophical Quarterly, 44/2, (2004), pp. 147-163.
5. “Towards Reality: The development of the philosophical attitude to reality in Karl Jaspers’ thought”, Journal of the British Society for Phenomenology, 37/2, pp. 152-172.
6. “Transcendence and Dissatisfaction in Jaspers’ idea of the Self”, in: Phaenomenologische Forschungen , NS 10, 2005, pp. 221-241.
7. “Was Jaspers really Kantian?”, Yearbook of the Austrian Karl Jaspers’ Society, 19, pp. 73-106.
8. .Between Freedom and Necessity : The conception of Guilt in Jaspers’ Thought, Iyun , Vol. 56 (April, 2007), pp. 183-211 (Hebrew)
9. Past, Linkage and Interpretation – J.H. Yerushalmi and A. Funkenstein on ‘Wissenschaft des Judentums’ in: Alpayim 31 (2007), 169-223. (Hebrew)
10. Literature, Reality and Transcendence - a study in Baruch Kurzweil Hermeneutics, Reshit, Studies in Judaism, 1, 2009, pp. 231-259 (Hebrew).
11. The Self in the Realms Ontology: A Critical View of Hannah Arendt’s Conception of the Human Condition, the International Journal of the Humanities Volume 6, Issue 11, 2009, pp.41-52.
12. "The Guilt which we are: An Ontological Approach to Karl Jaspers’ Idea of Guilt", Analecta Husserliana, vol. CV, 2010, pp. 229-251.
13. A Hermeneutical View of the Jewish Past: A Reinterpretation of Yerushalmi and Funkenstein’s understandings of Jewish Historicism, in: Sprache ist Gespräch – Gadammer's Understanding of Language as Conversation ,International Studies in Hermeneutics and Phenomenology, Bd. 2, 2011, pp. 617-646.
14. "History, Historiography and the problem of historical continuity – a hermeneutical studies in Baruch Kurzweil thinking", Jerusalem studies in Hebrew Literature, 2013, pp. 227-277.
15. "Models of Presence and Loss of Transcendence in History", Philosophy Study, 3/4, pp. 331-351, 2013.
16. "Phenomenology, Internality and Transcendence", Iyyun, 2013, pp. 171-182 (Hebrew).
17. "The Realism of the External World", The Appearing Doctrine of Hedwig Conrad-Martius, Iyyun (Hebrew, Forthcoming)
18. "The Secret of Jewish Existence: A metaphysical analysis of Gershom Scholem's idea of Jewish History", Studia Hebraica, (Forthcoming)
19. The Outside from Inside, "The Phenomenology of the External World in Hedwig Conrad-Martuis' Thought", Analecta Husserliana (forthcoming).
20. "A Realistic Metaphysics in the Hermeneutics of Judaism: The Understanding of the Poet and the Novelist in Baruch Kurzweil’s Criticism of Modern Hebrew Literature", International Studies in Hermeneutics and Phenomenology (Forthcoming)
21. "The Realism of the Transcendence - a critical analysis of Hedwig Conrad-Martius' early ontology", The International Journal of Literary Humanities, Vol 11 issue 3, 2014, pp. 37-48.
Chapters in books:
1. “The possibility of religious subjectivity - its defense and critique, in: Anne Koch (eds)., Watchtower Religionswissenschaft. Standortbestimmungen im wissenschaftlichen Feld, Diagonal-Verlag, Marburg. 2007, pp.95-118.
2. “Phenomenology of the believer’s Self- the case of Yeshayahu Leibowitz’s thinking, On Faith, studies on the idea faith, Moshe Halbertal, David Kurzweil, Avi Sagi (eds.) 2005, pp. 124-189; 597-604 (Hebrew)
3. History and Reality: a phenomenological study in the thinking if Nathan Rotenstreich, Sefer Michael, 2007, pp.323-358 (Hebrew).
4. “The Phenomenon of the Self in The Skin and the Gown", 24 Readings by Aharon Appelfeld, Avidov Lipsker and Avi Sagi (eds.), Bar Ilan University Press, Ramat Gan, pp. 117-149.
5. “Unity and Fragmentation of the Self in Leibowitz's Idea of Faith and their Repercussions: A Critical Perspective”, On Faith, Avi Sagi and Dov Schwartz (eds.), "Academic Studies Press" (35 pages, Forthcoming)
6. "We Modern: Collective Memory, Solidarity and Transcendence" (Poland, Forthcoming
1. Community, Personality and Truth", a review on: "Francesco Alfieri, Die Rezeption Edith Steins. Internationale Edith-Stein-Bibliographie 1942 – 2012. Festgabe für M. Amata Neyer OCD, Vorwort von U. Dobhan OCD, Geleitwort von H.-B. Gerl-Falkovitz – A. Ales Bello, Einführung von F. Alfieri OFM, Echter Verlag GmbH, Würzburg 2012, 513 pp, in: Iyyun The Jerusalem Philosophical Quarterly 62 (January 2013): 98–104