Dr. Aner Govrin
Books (in English):
1. Govrin, A. (2007). Conversations with Michael Eigen, London: Karnac.
Articles (in English):
1. Govrin, A. (2004). Utilitarian sources in Freud's early writings, Psychoanalysis and History, 6(1): 5-21.
2. Govrin, A. (2006). The Dilemma of Contemporary Psychoanalysis: Towards a “Knowing” Post-Postmodernism, JAPA, 54, 2:507-536.
3. Govrin, A. (2006). When the underdog schema dominates the we-ness schema: The case of radical leftist Jewish – Israeli, The Psychoanalytic Review, 93, 4:623-654.
4. Govrin, A. (2007). The area of faith between Michael Eigen and his readers, Journal of Health and Religion, Quadrant Journal of the C.G.Jung Foundation for Analytical Psychology, XXXVII: 1 Winter, 9-27.
5. Govrin, A. (2011) "Forget the Palestinians, You Are Our Mother" - Why Therapists Should Not Be Dead Right With Their Patients? Psychoanalytic Perspectives, 8:215-22. B
6. Govrin, A. (2014). "The ABC of Moral Development – An Attachment Approach to Moral Judgment", Frontiers in Psychology, 5:6 pp. 1-14. A
7. Govrin, A. (2014). "The Vices and Virtues of Monolithic Thought in the Evolution of Psychotherapy", Journal of Psychotherapy Integration, 33p. in press. With Commentary by Paul Wachtel, Society for the Exploration of Psychotherapy Integration (SEPI) Giancarlo Dimaggio M.D. Center for Metacognitive Interpersonal Therapy, Rome & Paul H. Lysaker, Ph.D Giancarlo Dimaggio M.D. Center for Metacognitive Interpersonal Therapy, Rome & Paul H. Lysaker, Ph.D A-
Book Chapters (in English):
1. Govrin, A. “The Explosion is Over! Continue with Free Associations.” Psychoanalysis in Israel and the Ongoing Threat, In : Spero, M (Ed.) The Transmission of Passion: Practicing Psychoanalysis within and Beyond the Borders of the Land of Israel, Academic Studies Press. (In print; 33pp).
2. Govrin, A. "On Supervision With Michael Eigen" In: Bloch, S. & Daws, L. (Eds). The Living Moments - Festschrift for Michael Eigen, Karnac. (In Print; 36pp).